verilog or VHDL Commands

traymond160
Hi all,

I was wondering if there are any good books for learning either
Verilog or VHDL code, I'm wanting to learn code.
Is VHDL actually a better code?

I seem to learn better from a book was wondering if I asked questions here about learning code would that be too off topic?

Of course my desire is to tinker with MOS. :-)

Re: verilog or VHDL Commands

silverdr@wfmh.org.pl

> On 2018-10-26, at 17:36, Terry Raymond <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering if there are any good books for learning either
> Verilog or VHDL code,

A lof of them!

> I'm wanting to learn code.

Cool!

> Is VHDL actually a better code?

Absolutely! And never listen to those who say otherwise! ;-)

Re: verilog or VHDL Commands

traymond160
We'll pick a good book that would be good I'm not sure yeah there are so many
Many.
Thanks.

On Fri, Oct 26, 2018, 9:44 AM <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 2018-10-26, at 17:36, Terry Raymond <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering if there are any good books for learning either
> Verilog or VHDL code,

A lof of them!

> I'm wanting to learn code.

Cool!