spare MOS6540 :)

Francesco Messineo
Hi all,
to make a long story short: I have a 2001 (my own this time) which
only needs the 6540-016 to have a complete original romset. I have a
spare original 6540-014, so, does anyone have a -016 and can take the
-014 in exchange?
Worth asking anyway.
Thanks

Frank IZ8DWF

Re: spare MOS6540 :)

Mike Stein
Sorry, Frank; I do have a few spares but of course Murphy's Law dictates that they will be the wrong ones.

Brad ("falter" on VCF) has a few spare ROMs; you might want to send him a PM in case he misses your request there and has what you need.