paradroid

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

paradroid

silverdr@wfmh.org.pl
Do we know what happened to paradroid.net?

--
SD! - http://e4aws.silverdr.com/


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: paradroid

Bill Degnan
I am going to go out on a limb...

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 1:39 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Do we know what happened to paradroid.net?

--
SD! - http://e4aws.silverdr.com/



Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: paradroid

Clockmeister
In reply to this post by silverdr@wfmh.org.pl
https://web.archive.org/web/20140723060848/http://www.paradroid.net/projects.html

If that helps.

On 12/04/2018 1:39 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
> Do we know what happened to paradroid.net?
>


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: paradroid

silverdr@wfmh.org.pl

> On 2018-04-12, at 02:11, Clockmeister <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> https://web.archive.org/web/20140723060848/http://www.paradroid.net/projects.html
>
>> Do we know what happened to paradroid.net?

Well. If that's the only choice. What happened to MagerValp? Are his projects (like e. g. diskimage library) taken over?

--
SD! - http://e4aws.silverdr.com/


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: paradroid

Niklas Ramsberg-2
On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 2:56 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 2018-04-12, at 02:11, Clockmeister <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> https://web.archive.org/web/20140723060848/http://www.paradroid.net/projects.html
>
>> Do we know what happened to paradroid.net?

Well. If that's the only choice. What happened to MagerValp? Are his projects (like e. g. diskimage library) taken over?

​It seems to have moved to paradroid.automac.se

/Niklas Ramsberg

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: paradroid

silverdr@wfmh.org.pl

> On 2018-04-12, at 15:10, Niklas Ramsberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> ​It seems to have moved to paradroid.automac.se​

I see, tnx.
--
SD! - http://e4aws.silverdr.com/


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: paradroid

Per Olofsson-2
In reply to this post by Niklas Ramsberg-2
Den Tor 12 apr 2018 kl 09:10 skrev Niklas Ramsberg:

> On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 2:56 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > On 2018-04-12, at 02:11, Clockmeister <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >  >
> >  > https://web.archive.org/web/20140723060848/http://www.paradroid.net/projects.html
> >  >
> >  > > Do we know what happened to paradroid.net?
> >  
> >  Well. If that's the only choice. What happened to MagerValp? Are his projects (like e. g. diskimage library) taken over?
>
> It seems to have moved to paradroid.automac.se

Yep. I let paradroid.net expire, but I had forwards to paradroid.automac.se for a while, so I think most projects can still be found with google. However, it's just an old static copy, anything I've done for the past few years is on GitHub: https://github.com/MagerValp

--
  Per Olofsson
  [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: paradroid

silverdr@wfmh.org.pl

> On 2018-04-16, at 12:42, Per Olofsson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>>>> https://web.archive.org/web/20140723060848/http://www.paradroid.net/projects.html
>>>>
>>>>> Do we know what happened to paradroid.net?
>>>
>>> Well. If that's the only choice. What happened to MagerValp? Are his projects (like e. g. diskimage library) taken over?
>>
>> It seems to have moved to paradroid.automac.se
>
> Yep. I let paradroid.net expire, but I had forwards to paradroid.automac.se for a while, so I think most projects can still be found with google.

I looked for one but a quick shot didn't reveal it so I came here (apparently to the right place) to ask.

> However, it's just an old static copy, anything I've done for the past few years is on GitHub: https://github.com/MagerValp

Thank you for authoritative information on the subject :-)

--
SD! - http://e4aws.silverdr.com/