opencbm api

Didier Derny
Hi

his there any example somewhere on how to use opencbm api
with simple c environnement like pelle C

recently I played with duktape, to add some scripts in my application
I was thinking that perhaps it is possible to link duktape and opencbm api
to be able to make some quick scripts with javascript...

--
didier

Re: opencbm api

Spiro Trikaliotis
Hello Didier,

* On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 09:08:05PM +0200 didier derny wrote:

> his there any example somewhere on how to use opencbm api
> with simple c environnement like pelle C

the best examples might be the tools themselves (cbmctrl, d64copy,
cbmcopy).

cbmctrl might be the best example of them when it comes to drive access,
as it uses only "standard" IEC routines. Its complexity is more the
handling of the command-line parameters.

If you want even simpler examples, there are the morse and flash
examples (located in opencbm/demo/morse and opencbm/demo/flash) which
are rather minimalistic.

Spiro R. Trikaliotis
http://www.trikaliotis.net/

Re: opencbm api

Didier Derny
Hi

ok, thanks I'll try to use it from pelles C
I dont have any other C ide for windows
then I'll try to make something scriptable with duktape

I've written a lot of bindings recently for this js interpreter