older processors from WDC message from David Crane

older processors from WDC message from David Crane

I asked David Crane at WDC about their older processors here's his reply:
WDC does supply the full range of our ICs through Mouser. Jameco parts are all pulled parts and is no longer an authorized distributor of WDC.

Re: older processors from WDC message from David Crane

Didier Derny
yes WDC product were present are Jameco, now they are almost totally absent

I saw this this compatibility as a comment on their web site when they
had many wdc product