commodore B model. (fwd)

Marko Mäkelä-2
Here's a horror story.  Except for the rod, it could also be the Commodore
Model 200 a.k.a. 8032-SK in rounded case (is there also a 8032-SK in
sharp-edged case?)  What do you think?

        Marko

Re: commodore B model. (fwd)

Martijn van Buul
Marko Mäkelä wrote:
> Here's a horror story.  Except for the rod, it could also be the Commodore
> Model 200 a.k.a. 8032-SK in rounded case (is there also a 8032-SK in
> sharp-edged case?)  What do you think?
>
> Marko

Hmm. From the description he gave, I wouldn't be too surprised if it
were a plain PET.
> It was a big white/black computer with a build in Green monocrome monitor,
> with it I had a huge diskdrive with two drives

.. which might indicate that drive and computer were not integrated..

--
Fight Spam! Join CAUCE! == http://www.cauce.org/
Martijn van Buul, [hidden email], [hidden email], [hidden email]
>Hi!  I'm Signature Virus 99!  Copy me into your signature and join the fun!<
-

Re: commodore B model. (fwd)

KestrelT

-
This message was sent through the cbm-hackers mailing list.
To unsubscribe: echo unsubscribe | mail [hidden email].

Re: commodore B model. (fwd)

Larry Anderson
I think the person is treferring to the B-Series PETs (you know, the ones that
power up in lower case mode without graphic symbols on the keyboard.

Technically yes, a B-Model as opposed to the N-Model PETs of that series.

--
01000011 01001111 01001101 01001101 01000100 01001111 01010010 01000101
Larry Anderson - Sysop of Silicon Realms BBS (209) 754-1363 - 2400 baud

Re: commodore B model. (fwd)

Marko Mäkelä-2
On Sat, 20 Feb 1999, Larry Anderson wrote:

> I think the person is treferring to the B-Series PETs (you know, the ones that
> power up in lower case mode without graphic symbols on the keyboard.
>
> Technically yes, a B-Model as opposed to the N-Model PETs of that series.

I thought that he meant B as in "Model II", e.g. B128 or B256, and not as
in "business keyboard".  Anyway, I just got another reply from him, and he
said it could indeed have been a Commodore Model 200.

        Marko

-