c64 burn-in test file, anyone?

Francesco Messineo
Hi all,
I have this old program to test a C64 (provided that it's already
enough healthy to load something from the drive). Now someone asked me
for a copy and I currently have no sd2iec nor any way to hook a 1541
to a PC. And, recently I dismantled my old RS-232 level converter
since I quickly needed a part for another project.
So... does anyone have this program and can send it to me?
:)
Thanks in advance.

Re: c64 burn-in test file, anyone?

william degnan

Try this don't remember what's on this disk image...

http://vintagecomputer.net/commodore/64/d64_library/utilities/64-doctor.d64

...but I am sure there is something better than this.  You want something that runs  continuous diagnostic test cycles like those rom carts.

Bill Degnan
twitter: billdeg
vintagecomputer.net

On Sun, Oct 23, 2016 at 7:56 PM, william degnan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Try this don't remember what's on this disk image...
>
> http://vintagecomputer.net/commodore/64/d64_library/utilities/64-doctor.d64
>
> ...but I am sure there is something better than this.  You want something
> that runs  continuous diagnostic test cycles like those rom carts.

yes I think the burn-in test was extracted from a cartdrige, I can't
tell for sure, since
I always had only the program loaded from disk.
64 doctor is really almost useless as a test.
Thanks
Frank