broken PET 2001 flyback transformer

Giacomo Vernoni
I have a North American PET 2001, one of the early units (1977 with 6550 RAM).
A friend of mine repaired the motherboard, but the flyback transformer on the video board is beyond repair.

Is it possible to swap the full video board with the one from an European CBM 3032, or European PET 2001?
Or just use the flyback transformer of an European PET 2001?

I'd like to keep the original CRT if possible.

Giacomo

Re: broken PET 2001 flyback transformer

Charlie
It's the same board.  Should be no problem