Web server D64 extractor

Russell Reed

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Karlsson <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email] <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, February 25, 1999 4:15 PM
Subject: Re: PET Disks (was:Re: 8250 demo disk)

>Speaking of D64 archives, has anyone written a program that can be run on a
>web server to extract single files from D64 images, so that I can keep the
>disks in D64 format? I could use something like that for the PD libraries
>that I have on my web pages.

That sounds like a pretty easy project, and a bit easier to use than the
telnettable file converter I have running.  If noone else beats me to it, I
may start working on it in a week or so, after I get Linux running.

Russell

-
This message was sent through the cbm-hackers mailing list.
To unsubscribe: echo unsubscribe | mail [hidden email].