VCF West is coming Aug 5th

william degnan
Anyone here planning on going to VCF West...I can't, schedule / work makes it too tough.  Bil Herd is doing a talk,..
Bill

Re: VCF West is coming Aug 5th

traymond
I wish I could just need a ride and can't afford a hotel. 🙁

Maybe next year if situations here improve.

Terry Raymond

Anyone here planning on going to VCF West...I can't, schedule / work makes it too tough.  Bil Herd is doing a talk,..
Bill

Re: VCF West is coming Aug 5th

Nate Lawson
I can't make it but was just at CRX in Las Vegas. Randy came out to talk NeoHabitat. I talked about what I found going through Les Lawrence's (SSI, KrackerJax) disks and papers.

We had a fun Commodore show.

-Nate

> On Jul 23, 2017, at 9:02 PM, william degnan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Anyone here planning on going to VCF West...I can't, schedule / work makes it too tough.  Bil Herd is doing a talk,..
> Bill

Re: VCF West is coming Aug 5th

Jeremy-2
What is neohabitat?