Source codes (4)

Still having troubles with the conditional branches I use a trick to see if at least the rest works. I wrote a little programs that:

- combines my four source code files to one

- creates the five so far supported versions

- converts these five files to their 64TASS, CA65 and XA variants

a batch file then compiles every file and checks its output against the real ROMs.

And that worked out fine :) So now I only have to solve my conditional branches.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Ing. Ruud Baltissen
Senior Beheerder TI

cid:382073909@18072013-073B

APG Datacentermanagement

GK1  00.11
Oude Lindestraat 70   6411EJ  Heerlen

T+M: +31 45 579 3980

Email: [hidden email]

APG verzorgt pensioenadministratie, vermogensbeheer, communicatie, bestuursadvisering en inkomensverzekering.

APG Rechtenbeheer N.V. is gevestigd te Heerlen en is ingeschreven in het

APG Rechtenbeheer N.V. is registered in the trade register of the Chamber

Re: Source codes (4)

Rhialto
And speaking of source codes for Commodore ROMs, here is another set:

Fully Commented Commodore 64 ROM Disassembly (German)
http://www.pagetable.com/?p=718

Fully Commented Commodore 64 BASIC ROM Disassembly (German)
Disassembly - based on Applesoft!
http://www.pagetable.com/?p=728

Fully Commented Commodore 64 ROM Disassembly (English)
http://www.pagetable.com/?p=726

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- The Doctor: No, 'eureka' is Greek for
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- 'this bath is too hot.'