Schematics CBM2

Just an update.

I finished the symbols and packages for both the boards. I have a small problem with the package for the 7x0, too many pins in this case, but while writing this I think I found the reason for this. But luckily these extra pins won't affect the creation of the schematics.

The schematics them self: I first created various blocks, more or less based on the pages of the original documents of the 7x0. Now I'm busy connecting all those blocks. The SCH of the 610 is a matter of copying the one of the 7x0, renaming all the parts and ironing out all differences like a different keyboard connector and an extra video port.

Re: Schematics CBM2

Baltissen, GJPAA (Ruud) wrote:

> The schematics them self: I first created various blocks, more or less
> based on the pages of the original documents of the 7x0. Now I'm busy
> connecting all those blocks. The SCH of the 610 is a matter of copying
> the one of the 7x0, renaming all the parts and ironing out all
> differences like a different keyboard connector and an extra video port.

Don't forget the different PLA pinout!

RE: Schematics CBM2

Baltissen, GJPAA (Ruud)
Hallo Michał,