SCHs 610, 700, 720, MMF9000, Plus 4, C16

SCHs 610, 700, 720, MMF9000, Plus 4, C16

g.j.p.a.a.baltissen
Hallo allemaal,

One of my friends of the C= UG made this remark: "Here are some papers I got
from Commodere NL some time ago but I haven't found the time to have a look at
them." With the above subject I don't have to tell you what those papers where.
I won't promise anything but when I have some time, I'll make UltiCap copys of
them. I don't have scanner so if anybody in the neighbourhood (Andre ???) has,
I could send copies by post.

Some remarks:
- the MMF are just the add-on cards (confirming Andres conclusion how the 6502
and 6809 are used together)
- There are several datasheets of the 720 with official revisions to solve
several problems they found after starting the production.

Groetjes, Ruud

-
This message was sent through the cbm-hackers mailing list.
To unsubscribe: echo unsubscribe | mail [hidden email].

Re: SCHs 610, 700, 720, MMF9000, Plus 4, C16

Andre Fachat
Ruud Baltissen wrote:
> Hallo allemaal,
>
> One of my friends of the C= UG made this remark: "Here are some papers I got
> from Commodere NL some time ago but I haven't found the time to have a look at
> them." With the above subject I don't have to tell you what those papers where.

I would first look at ftp.funet.fi. There already are schematics for those
computers (although I doubt that there are all the revisions, esp. of the
720). I guess, however, that Marko will tell you to scan/copy them anyway,
to double-check the stuff on funet :-)

I could do the scans, only I still have the complete (german) Bedienungshandbuch
for the CBM600/700 and the english Commodore 500/600/700 user's guide
(or at least some parts of) that I have to scan and I am pretty busy
these days.

Anyway, cool aquisition :-)

Andre

--
Email address may be invalid. Use "fachat AT physik DOT tu-chemnitz DOT de"
------Fight SPAM - join CAUCE http://www.cauce.org------Thanks, spammers...

Re: SCHs 610, 700, 720, MMF9000, Plus 4, C16

Martijn van Buul
Ruud Baltissen wrote:
> I don't have scanner so if anybody in the neighbourhood (Andre
> ???) has, I could send copies by post.

I'd be willing to scan those thingies for you, if you want..

--
Fight Spam! Join CAUCE! == http://www.cauce.org/
Martijn van Buul, [hidden email], [hidden email], [hidden email]

Re: SCHs 610, 700, 720, MMF9000, Plus 4, C16

g.j.p.a.a.baltissen
Hallo Martijn,

> Ruud Baltissen wrote:
> > I don't have scanner so if anybody in the neighbourhood (Andre
> > ???) has, I could send copies by post.
>
> I'd be willing to scan those thingies for you, if you want..

Of course, you are much cheaper in postage stamps then the others :)

Groetjes, Ruud

-