Replica project

boelle
Hi again

Its been a long time, but my efforts to replicate the 326298 Rev A board has come to an milestone where i should be able to have one produced by a pcb factory

I started out in eagle but decided to go with sprint layout as it allows be to have a scanned copy of the raw board as background and trace the tracks on top of that

there is lots of photos and the files for eagle and sprint layout in subfolders

i dont think i will do any more work on the eagle version as it requires at least a months subscription and a lot of work to get as close to what i allready have

               @(~Ô^Ô~)@
-------------oOo---U---oOo-------------
|                                     |
|  Bo Herrmannsen                     |
|                                     |
|                                     |
| "blessed are the "cracked",         |
|  for its they who let in the light" |
|                         Ooo         |
|_________________ooO____(   )________|
                 (   )    ) /
                  \ (    (_/
                   \_)

Re: Replica project

Gerrit Heitsch
On 05/21/2017 08:01 PM, Bo Herrmannsen wrote:
> Hi again
>
> Its been a long time, but my efforts to replicate the 326298 Rev A board
> has come to an milestone where i should be able to have one produced by
> a pcb factory

Next we need a replica of the 250466... maybe with a little change in
the layout to use an SRAM instead of the increasingly hard to get 64kx4
DRAMs. :)

Re: Replica project

On 5/21/2017 1:01 PM, Bo Herrmannsen wrote:

> there is lots of photos and the files for eagle and sprint layout in
> subfolders
>
> i dont think i will do any more work on the eagle version as it
> requires at least a months subscription and a lot of work to get as
> close to what i allready have
Bummer that no one asked, as EAGLE offers the same capability

It looks like Sprint does not do a schematic.  Does it?