Re: Kim-1 software.

Marko Mäkelä-2
On Thu, 4 Mar 1999, Steve J. Quest wrote:

> Hi there!
>
> I have rom dumps and the original MOS Technologies source code for
> the Kim-1 on my website  http://www.code.archive.aisnota.com/
>
> Feel free to download and enjoy.  :)  Source came directly from
> the engineers at MOS Technologies.  Rom dumps came from my SBC.  I have a
> massive Kim-1 collection myself, we should talk.  :)

Thanks, this was a nice surprise!  I copied the files to
<URL:http://www.funet.fi/pub/cbm/src/kim-1/>.  A copy of this message goes
to the cbm-hackers mailing list.  Ruud Baltissen, who "donated" the stuff
of /pub/cbm/schematics/kim-1, is a member of the list.  Ruud, can you
check whether the new files agree with the listing you produced?

BTW, do you know why the files are dated December 17, 1981?  Did MOS
Technologies release the source code to the public at that date in
electronic form?

Best regards,

        Marko Mäkelä

-
This message was sent through the cbm-hackers mailing list.
To unsubscribe: echo unsubscribe | mail [hidden email].

Re: Kim-1 software.

Steve J. Quest

For Sale items

Gene Ehrich
I have a bunch of old C64, VIC and Amiga items for sale on my web site
listed below:

http://www.voicenet.com/~generic
[hidden email]

Gene Ehrich