Raspberry PI brackets for 64C case

Justin-2
I thought this was worth flagging since it would let you use a newly molded or older case and keyboard for the retro feel if you didn’t have enough motherboards or IC’s to make it operational with original hardware.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/966066382/non-destructive-commodore-64c-pi-conversion-framew

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

RE: Raspberry PI brackets for 64C case

Jeremy-2
Nice idea. Justin hope the get it to work. Jeremy

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Am 5. Mai 2017 18:24:27 schrieb Justin <[hidden email]>:

> I thought this was worth flagging since it would let you use a newly molded
> or older case and keyboard for the retro feel if you didn’t have enough
> motherboards or IC’s to make it operational with original hardware.
>
> https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/966066382/non-destructive-commodore-64c-pi-conversion-framew

Cool!

Now where do we get fitting new keyboards?

Re: Raspberry PI brackets for 64C case

Jeremy-2
Good question. I highly doubt this is going to fly. It has Jims keyrah2.0. Jeremy

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Am 5. Mai 2017 18:24:27 schrieb Justin <[hidden email]>:

> I thought this was worth flagging since it would let you use a newly molded
> or older case and keyboard for the retro feel if you didn’t have enough
> motherboards or IC’s to make it operational with original hardware.
>
> https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/966066382/non-destructive-commodore-64c-pi-conversion-framew

Cool!

Now where do we get fitting new keyboards?

Am 5. Mai 2017 18:24:27 schrieb Justin <[hidden email]>:

> I thought this was worth flagging since it would let you use a newly molded
> or older case and keyboard for the retro feel if you didn’t have enough
> motherboards or IC’s to make it operational with original hardware.
>
> https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/966066382/non-destructive-commodore-64c-pi-conversion-framew

Cool!

Now where do we get fitting new keyboards?

Re: Raspberry PI brackets for 64C case

Leif Bloomquist
On Sat, May 6, 2017 at 4:38 AM, A. Fachat <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Now where do we get fitting new keyboards?

Joe Palumbo (www.jppbm.com) has several dozen C64 keyboards that he's
pulled from old 64s that could be rejuvenated.  Might be worth asking
him.

-Leif