PET Rabbit Tape fastloader available for 2001N/3032

PET Rabbit Tape fastloader available for 2001N/3032

Ethan Dicks
On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 1:07 PM, Ethan Dicks <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have _finally_ gotten a working tape drive (off the free table at the
> recent Vintage Computer Festival-Midwest) and have backed up my
> Rabbit install tape and uploaded it to ftp.zimmers.net:/incoming/cbm/pet-cbm
> *with* a readme.

Capping off many years of discussion of the Eastern House Software PET
Rabbit, the version I was using 35 years ago is now available...

http://www.zimmers.net/anonftp/pub/cbm/pet/utilities/PET_Rabbit_BASIC_3.zip

When I find the 2532 with the ROM-ified version, I'll dump it and post
that too.   This one works as long as you can give up a couple of
Kbytes at the top of RAM.  I expect the ROM-ified version is much like
this one is once it's installed in upper RAM, but with all the
references pointing from $78xx to $7FFF pointing to one of the ROM
blocks, in my case probably either $90xx or $98xx.