My images

The images can be downloaded at:

The ZIP is about 80 MB. The directory structure is self explaining IMHO. VCGN is a Dutch Commodore group but I haven't found out yet what the V means.

Enjoy yourself!

Re: My images

Rhialto
On Thu 15 Jun 2017 at 18:57:22 +0200, [hidden email] wrote:
>    The ZIP is about 80 MB. The directory structure is self explaining
>    IMHO. VCGN is a Dutch Commodore group but I haven't found out yet what
>    the V means.

I think it was Vereniging Commodore Gebruikersgroep Nederland.
But I was with the PBE, the PET Benelux Exchange myself.

I've had a quick look at the directory listing and it looks quite
interesting. Is that HYDRA stuff for those networking cards we had
at school??

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- Wayland: Those who don't understand X
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- are condemned to reinvent it. Poorly.

Re: My images

Ruud
Hallo Olaf,

> I think it was Vereniging ...

Yes!

> I've had a quick look at the directory listing and it looks quite
> interesting. Is that HYDRA stuff for those networking cards we had
> at school??

Most disks I just gave a quick look to see if it didn't look to
familiar. So I have no idea what was on all those disks. I cannot
remember having seen this HYDRA stuff so I cannot answer you at all.

Re: My images

Mike Stein
Can Forfiles do what you want?
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc753551(v=ws.11).aspx

For DOS and older Windows there's a SWEEP.EXE utility that traverses directories and the DOS "FOR/IN/DO" does the desired action for all matching files.

HTH,

>> I've had a quick look at the directory listing and it looks quite
>> interesting. Is that HYDRA stuff for those networking cards we had
>> at school??
>
> Most disks I just gave a quick look to see if it didn't look to
> familiar. So I have no idea what was on all those disks. I cannot
> remember having seen this HYDRA stuff so I cannot answer you at all.
>

> --
>
> Kind regards / Met vriendelijke groet, Ruud Baltissen
> www.Baltissen.org

Re: My images

Ruud
Hallo Mike,

> Can Forfiles do what you want?

Hmmm, very interesting. Never heard of it anyway. Thank you very
much!