MOS 6561 - source?

Julian Perry
MOS 6561 - source? Been working on a love job for a PAL VIC20 (CR), and determined that the VIC chip has failed: No clock output.

Does anyone on this list know of any less-than-dodgy places where might source a replacement?

Julian

Re: MOS 6561 - source?

hegedusis
MOS 6561 - source?
Hi,

I have purchased one from this site http://www.mutant-caterpillar.co.uk half a year ago however now I cannot see it on their list.
Probably you could send a mail to them and check it. I have seen it also in aliexpress but that comes from China and they sell it in larger amount.

Istvan

Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2017 9:07 AM
Subject: MOS 6561 - source?

Been working on a love job for a PAL VIC20 (CR), and determined that the VIC chip has failed: No clock output.

Does anyone on this list know of any less-than-dodgy places where might source a replacement?

Julian

Re: MOS 6561 - source?

http://www.mutant-caterpillar.co.uk/shop/product_info.php?products_id=3689

I found some on ebay too popping from time to time

(I bought one from ebay and one from this vendor)