It's #VIC20Weekend - Play some VIC-20 games and win vinyl decals!

It's #VIC20Weekend - Play some VIC-20 games and win vinyl decals!

FozzTexx
It's #VIC20Weekend and that means you need to get out your VIC-20 and play some games! Try to get the highest score in one of your favorite games, or maybe in a game that you've never heard of before. Compete against many other people or just follow along to learn about games on a platform you've never tried. You could win a hand-crafted VIC-20 vinyl decal!

Full contest rules at http://highscore.fozztexx.com

--
Follow me on twitter: @FozzTexx
Check out my blog: http://insentricity.com

Re: It's #VIC20Weekend - Play some VIC-20 games and win vinyl decals!

traymond
Sure my Vic has been in the closet since last year.
I bought Jim Brain's super Cartridge has MIDI and tons of Ram expansion.
I have a lot of Vic-20 cartridge snapshots where you have to figure out what memory blocks are used. Jim's super Cartridge to use the memory you use poke statements to choose memory blocks.
Im referring to Jim Brain his webstore--- www.store.go4retro.com
he still sells the midi version or just the super Cartridge with extra RAM.

My favorite was Cannonball Blitz I haven't been able to play the Vic-20 version
but in school I played the Apple II version years ago, wow.
-Terry Raymond