It's #C64Weekend and a high score could win Commodore & MOS vinyl decals!

It's #C64Weekend and a high score could win Commodore & MOS vinyl decals!

FozzTexx
The Atari 8 bit and TRS-80 CoCo weekends were a blast and I had so much fun I'm doing it again. This time the competition is centered around gaming on the Commodore 64! Jan 7th and 8th is #C64Weekend and a high score could earn you a set of Commodore & MOS vinyl decals!

Get out your Commodore 64, 64C, or 128 and try to get the highest score! I'll send a pair of vinyl decals to each person who gets the highest score in a game by 7PM PST Sunday 2016 Dec 4. These Commodore & MOS vinyl decals are perfect for outdoor use on your car, truck, or boat, or would look great on your laptop! Which game? Your choice! To enter just tweet a picture of your computer with your score on screen and be sure to include the hashtag #C64Weekend.

Leaderboard with complete rules here:

  http://highscore.fozztexx.com/

--
Follow me on twitter: @FozzTexx
Check out my blog: http://insentricity.com

Re: It's #C64Weekend and a high score could win Commodore & MOS vinyl decals!

Francesco Messineo
Oh damn.... just today I made something more than 15k on Impossible
Mission and a bit more than 120k on Mario Bros.
Just wasting time testing hard a power supply that I just rebuilt recently.
Hardly these would be "high scores" by any measure anyway :)
Oh, by the way, never stack the C64 over the 154I for a few hours... I
had forgotten how hot that drive likes to live.

On Sat, Jan 7, 2017 at 5:46 PM, Chris Osborn <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The Atari 8 bit and TRS-80 CoCo weekends were a blast and I had so much fun I'm doing it again. This time the competition is centered around gaming on the Commodore 64! Jan 7th and 8th is #C64Weekend and a high score could earn you a set of Commodore & MOS vinyl decals!
>
> Get out your Commodore 64, 64C, or 128 and try to get the highest score! I'll send a pair of vinyl decals to each person who gets the highest score in a game by 7PM PST Sunday 2016 Dec 4. These Commodore & MOS vinyl decals are perfect for outdoor use on your car, truck, or boat, or would look great on your laptop! Which game? Your choice! To enter just tweet a picture of your computer with your score on screen and be sure to include the hashtag #C64Weekend.
>
> Leaderboard with complete rules here:
>
>   http://highscore.fozztexx.com/
>
> --
> Follow me on twitter: @FozzTexx
> Check out my blog: http://insentricity.com

Re: It's #C64Weekend and a high score could win Commodore & MOS vinyl decals!

<pedantic>7PM PST Sunday 2016 Dec 4??? I'll just grab my time machine.</pedantic>

Did you mean 7PM PST Sunday 2017 Jan 8?

On Jan 7, 2017, at 10:27 AM, smf <[hidden email]> wrote:

> <pedantic>7PM PST Sunday 2016 Dec 4??? I'll just grab my time machine.</pedantic>
>
> Did you mean 7PM PST Sunday 2017 Jan 8?

I did! That's what happens when you copy & paste and think you're being careful and proofreading. :-/