Help indentifying a card

silverdr-2
I once ran a video production studio and had quite a bit of some high-tech (at the time) equipment. Years later I have problems identifying one of the remnants:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mlccaqf000ws56p/AAABhCGHpyutk6123vD4439-a

My first thought was "one of the TBCs" we had back then but after a closer look it actually doesn't look like a TBC to me. I recall TBCs had the special fast "video" RAMs, which are not to be seen here. Anyone recalls what this card might actually be? Or knows someone who is well versed in DPS products?