Fwd: Re: Wireless - switchless kernal mod

Fwd: Re: Wireless - switchless kernal mod

earth1dome1

Terry your right I think. But Jim right busy with other projects and a journey to some other place. Jeremy

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Re: Fwd: Re: Wireless - switchless kernal mod

Jim Brain
On 4/18/2018 5:18 PM, earth1dome1 wrote:

> Terry your right I think.
There are a few licensed JD sellers, listed on
go4retro.com/products/JiffyDOS.
> But Jim right busy with other projects and a journey to some other place.
Well, I am busy all the time, but orders placed in the store get
fulfilled in a timely manner.

That said, I think the OP was just clarifying for folks that he burned
JD to test with, which seems fine to me.

> Jeremy

store?

Dr Jefyll
> orders placed in the store get fulfilled in a timely manner.

  Hi, Jim.  What sort of a store is it?  Just curious -- I don't
remember hearing about this.  Is it 6502-related?  Is there a link I
can visit?

  cheers

Quoting Jim Brain <[hidden email]>:

> On 4/18/2018 5:18 PM, earth1dome1 wrote:
>>
>> Terry your right I think.
> There are a few licensed JD sellers, listed on
> go4retro.com/products/JiffyDOS.
>> But Jim right busy with other projects and a journey to some other place.
> Well, I am busy all the time, but orders placed in the store get
> fulfilled in a timely manner.
>
> That said, I think the OP was just clarifying for folks that he
> burned JD to test with, which seems fine to me.
>
>> Jeremy
>>
> Jim

Re: store?

Anders Carlsson
Jeff Laughton wrote:

> What sort of a store is it?

It is an online store with lots of interesting Commodore related goodies
and other.

Since it would be plugging if Jim posts the link himself, I'll do it for
him:

http://store.go4retro.com/

Best regards

Anders Carlsson

Re: store?

Michael Brant
Store.go4retro.com
Jim has good products for c64 and other retro systems like the color computer as well. Always ships in a timely manner.

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018, 5:33 PM Anders Carlsson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Jeff Laughton wrote:

> What sort of a store is it?

It is an online store with lots of interesting Commodore related goodies
and other.

Since it would be plugging if Jim posts the link himself, I'll do it for
him:

http://store.go4retro.com/

Best regards

Anders Carlsson

Re: Fwd: Re: Wireless - switchless kernal mod

nejat76
On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 4:52 PM, Jim Brain <[hidden email]> wrote:

> That said, I think the OP was just clarifying for folks that he burned JD to
> test with, which seems fine to me.
>
> Jim

Yes, that's totally right :)

Well I never bought any licensed software for the c64 when I was a kid
but I'm against rampant piracy.

I would probably purchase an overlay image when I start actively using it.

Regards,

Nejat