(Fwd) Re: Hardware emulation of 6509 using 6502?

(Fwd) Re: Hardware emulation of 6509 using 6502?

Ruud
Just discovered I only sent it to Jim only.

From: Self <[hidden email]>
To: Jim Brain <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: Hardware emulation of 6509 using 6502?
Date sent: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 09:33:46 +0200

Hallo Jim,

> I know you mean no offense, but I do tend to take a bit of umbrage at
> the presumption that I am not doing a good enough job emulating past
> behavior.

As first and most important: you are doing a great job!

You asked me some to give me some evidence for the need of
outputting the data on (PHI2 = low) so I did.

If I came over as too pushing, I'm sorry. But IMO the solution, just
6 gates, is so simple that I thought that it also is easy to
implement. If that is not possible, so be it and I have to live with
it.

Again sorry for any invonveniens.