Fwd: C128 ROM listing?

earth1dome1

Andrew see if you can find mapping the 128 online some where. Jeremy

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Re: Fwd: C128 ROM listing?

Torsten Kracke
I have both the one for the Operating System and BASIC7 from Markt &
Technik as PDF (from Forum64.de-cloud IIRC). Drop me a PM and I can
forward those to you. These are in german, but I suppose that shouldn't
be a problem.

Torsten

Am 04.04.2018 um 19:04 schrieb earth1dome1:

> Andrew see if you can find mapping the 128 online some where. Jeremy
>

> Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Re: C128 ROM listing?

Den Wed, 04 Apr 2018 10:04:37 -0700 skrev earth1dome1
<[hidden email]>:

> Andrew see if you can find mapping the 128 online some where. Jeremy

For example here:

https://archive.org/details/Compute_s_Mapping_the_Commodore_128