Commodore back in GermNY

I recently got a link from Marko about an OS and via via I ran into
another link. Please, have a look at it:

https://icomp.de/shop-icomp/en/33/items/commodore-back-in-germany.ht
ml

Maybe it is old news to some of you but for me it isn't. The name
Polabe Holding N.V. doesn't ring a bell at all.

Re: Commodore back in GermNY

smf
The new c64 reloaded boards and cases were supposed to be available by
now, but unfortunately nothing has turned up yet.

I'm hoping that Jens hasn't just got bored.

On 28/12/2016 17:03, [hidden email] wrote:
> https://icomp.de/shop-icomp/en/33/items/commodore-back-in-germany.ht
> ml

Re: Commodore back in GermNY

hegedusis
...and I am waiting for the announced Amiga reloaded board also.

The new c64 reloaded boards and cases were supposed to be available by
now, but unfortunately nothing has turned up yet.

I'm hoping that Jens hasn't just got bored.

On 28/12/2016 17:03, [hidden email] wrote:
> https://icomp.de/shop-icomp/en/33/items/commodore-back-in-germany.ht
> ml

Re: Commodore back in GermNY

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
On 12/30/2016 11:38 AM, Hegedűs István wrote:
> ...and I am waiting for the announced Amiga reloaded board also.

I already asked Jens Schoenfeld several times and it appears it's still
a long time before the board will actually be available.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz