Commodore D500

Sifting through one guy's items for sale, I noticed a Commodore D500. Do
I understand correctly that it's just another label for a 610?

Re: Commodore D500

Anders Carlsson

Sifting through one guy's items for sale, I noticed a Commodore D500. Do I understand correctly that it's just another label for a 610?

As you probably already know, the B500 is a forerunner to the 610. Is it possible there is a typo, someone mistaking the B for a D?

Best regards

Anders Carlsson

Re: Commodore D500

Giacomo Vernoni

On 11 Apr 2017, at 11:29, Anders Carlsson <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sifting through one guy's items for sale, I noticed a Commodore D500. Do I understand correctly that it's just another label for a 610?

As you probably already know, the B500 is a forerunner to the 610. Is it possible there is a typo, someone mistaking the B for a D?

Best regards

Anders Carlsson

There's the P500 too, if we're looking for a typo. Externally identical to the 610.

Giacomo

Re: Commodore D500

vossi
I have a P500. It’s a completely different machine.
The backplate is different with Joystick-Ports and it has a green LED ;)

I think it’s a B500 - this is like a 610 but with the PSU downside (like in the P500).

Christian

Re: Commodore D500

Anders Carlsson wrote:

> As you probably already know, the B500 is a forerunner to the 610. Is it
> possible there is a typo, someone mistaking the B for a D?

You're right. It is a B500, not D500. Does it differ from the 610
significantly?

Re: Commodore D500

vossi
No, it's the same board and the same ROM.
It has the supply downside and I think it sometimes has no speaker?
In my B500 it's the same supply - only mounted above the board.