C64/C128 power switch

I posted about finding replacement power switches for 8-bit Commodores
someone posted an Ebay auction for these.

I looked on www.jameco.com clicked on the Electro Mechanical devices
I did a search for the 7100 switches and it appears I found was it the 7101 side pin switch.

Another option I thought I would share but maybe this might be the same power switch
to fit Vic-20, C64, C-128 etc.

Re: C64/C128 power switch

Terry Raymond wrote:

> I posted about finding replacement power switches for 8-bit Commodores
> someone posted an Ebay auction for these.

Isn't it this kind of switch?

http://www.demand.nu/retrotech/r8017l-r21.html

Re: C64/C128 power switch

traymond
I believe so.
Terry

On Monday, October 31, 2016, Michał Pleban <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello!