C128 Octopuss harness

traymond
Well I looked on www.zimmers.net in the CBM files
2 links show this harness but no diagrams for the harness.

The harness number is: 586220

Dunno may have to look on  $$Ebay$$

Re: C128 Octopuss harness

boelle

Well I looked on www.zimmers.net in the CBM files
2 links show this harness but no diagrams for the harness.

The harness number is: 586220

Dunno may have to look on  $$Ebay$$

               @(~Ô^Ô~)@
-------------oOo---U---oOo-------------
|                                     |
|  Bo Herrmannsen                     |
|                                     |
|                                     |
| "blessed are the "cracked",         |
|  for its they who let in the light" |
|                         Ooo         |
|_________________ooO____(   )________|
                 (   )    ) /
                  \ (    (_/
                   \_)

Re: C128 Octopuss harness

Mario Kienspergher

have a look at http://blog.worldofjani.com/?p=164 - he has a VERY comprehensive list of diagnostic carts including schematics and ROM images in the ZIP files.

Regards
Mario

Terry Raymond schrieb am 10.05.2017 00:50:

> Well I looked on www.zimmers.net <http://www.zimmers.net>  in the CBM files
>
> 2 links show this harness but no diagrams for the harness.
>

> The harness number is: 586220
>

> Dunno may have to look on  $$Ebay$$
>

> Terry Raymond

Re: C128 Octopuss harness

No just for C64   I only need the Octopuss Harness for the C128 diag cartridge and Dead test.

I looked at all was on Bo Zimmermans site and it only shows the Diag cart and the harness, no
schematics for the Octopuss harness. :(
But this info is for the Commodore Diag cartridges though I will have to lookup the part number for my
Diag cartridges I cant recall the part number.

No pun intended towards the forum you mention but I reside in the USA I'm not fluent in the German language.

Terry Raymond

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 4:53 PM, Bo Herrmannsen <[hidden email]> wrote:

Well I looked on www.zimmers.net in the CBM files
2 links show this harness but no diagrams for the harness.

The harness number is: 586220

Dunno may have to look on  $$Ebay$$

               @(~Ô^Ô~)@
-------------oOo---U---oOo-------------
|                                     |
|  Bo Herrmannsen                     |
|                                     |
|                                     |
| "blessed are the "cracked",         |
|  for its they who let in the light" |
|                         Ooo         |
|_________________ooO____(   )________|
                 (   )    ) /
                  \ (    (_/
                   \_)

Re: C128 Octopuss harness

Mario Kienspergher
AFAIK the harness is the same for C64 and C128.
At least the C128 diags work flawlessly here with the C64 harness.

And the project Bo mentioned is for C128 as well as C128 (has both diag ROMs onboard).

Mario

Am 10.05.2017 um 01:13 schrieb Terry Raymond:
[...]

E CHORNY

 wonder if the schematics at    http://ist.uwaterloo.ca/~schepers/diagnostic.html       might not be of some assistance?

Ernie

No just for C64 I only need the Octopuss Harness for the C128 diag cartridge and Dead test.

I looked at all was on Bo Zimmermans site and it only shows the Diag cart and the harness, no
schematics for the Octopuss harness. :(
But this info is for the Commodore Diag cartridges though I will have to lookup the part number for my
Diag cartridges I cant recall the part number.

No pun intended towards the forum you mention but I reside in the USA I'm not fluent in the German language.

Terry Raymond

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 4:53 PM, Bo Herrmannsen < [hidden email]> wrote:

Well I looked on www.zimmers.net in the CBM files
2 links show this harness but no diagrams for the harness.

The harness number is: 586220

Dunno may have to look on $$Ebay$$

@(~Ô^Ô~)@
-------------oOo---U---oOo-------------