C128 Octopuss cable

traymond
Hi all,

Ya all know of the Octopuss cable that is used on both the Dead Test and diagnostic cartridges,
well I want to try making my own cable and was wondering where I might find
any schematics for all of these?

Yeah yeah eBay eBay eBay but I haven't been using it at all, so I need some other way!!!!! 😁

Would Bo Zimmerman's CBM files have anything related to this cable?

BTW I need the 128 Octopuss cable I bought my Commodore Deadtest and Diag cart from Tim Harris but he doesn't have this cable.  😔