Bil Herd's CPLD

traymond

Hi Didier,

Bil said I bought the last V2 CPLD so he has to build more so that may be awhile until they are available. :)
Anybody else needs info on this just feel free to ask.

Re: Bil Herd's CPLD

Didier Derny
Hi

I checked the images I've not seen any images taken under the module...

I've not seen how the module is connected to the breadboard ...

surface mount pins ?

I'll order a few when available