Bil Herd CPLD prototyper

Bil Herd has had a small run of a CPLD prototyper  (USB)
V1 was too wide to fit on breadboard
V2 fits looks to be the latest version sold I think Bil makes small runs of these.
The CPLD already (I believe) TTL gates etc, you design what you want to use and
Prototype on a breadboard.
This comes with the programmer

Was not sure if all subscribers on this list knew of Bil Herd's device.

Re: Bil Herd CPLD prototyper

Didier Derny
Hi

Looks interesting...

any places were it is possible to buy it ?

I have several projects with cpld

On 25/12/2016 09:33, Terry Raymond wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Bil Herd has had a small run of a CPLD prototyper (USB)
> V1 was too wide to fit on breadboard
> V2 fits looks to be the latest version sold I think Bil makes small
> runs of these.
> The CPLD already (I believe) TTL gates etc, you design what you want
> to use and
> Prototype on a breadboard.
> This comes with the programmer
>
> Was not sure if all subscribers on this list knew of Bil Herd's device.
>
> Terry Raymond

Re: Bil Herd CPLD prototyper

traymond

Hi Didier,

Bil Herd is the designer (C128 engineer)
WWW.herdware com

Bil may not have any in stock maybe if there is enough interest he can possibly build more.
I'm trying to learn Verilog found a book on it that will help, I hope.

Terry Raymond