BUSS Network single line resistor

traymond
Hi
I have discovered on one of my 128's I'm not sure what revision isn't on MB.
On RP3 and RP4 on the right hand side of both 4164 RAM banks.
Are two broken I guess they are called: BUSS Network resistors in a single line
Of DIP pins.
8-pin 32OHM's
I looked on both Jameco and Digi-key they don't have this resistor BUSS.
I tried twisty wrist arcade they don't have this component.

How easy would it be to use standard resistors and pair them on a prototyper board
From Radio Shack, how large of a board.  Then to reach 32OHM's?

Any ideas this is obsolete but I need to come up with something mainly the
Layout etc.  I could share pics of this if it works.

Re: BUSS Network single line resistor

Julian Perry
Re: BUSS Network single line resistor http://www.jameco.com/shop/keyword=resistor-network

Start looking there

Julian

Hi
I have discovered on one of my 128's I'm not sure what revision isn't on MB.
On RP3 and RP4 on the right hand side of both 4164 RAM banks.
Are two broken I guess they are called: BUSS Network resistors in a single line
Of DIP pins.
8-pin 32OHM's
I looked on both Jameco and Digi-key they don't have this resistor BUSS.
I tried twisty wrist arcade they don't have this component.

How easy would it be to use standard resistors and pair them on a prototyper board
From Radio Shack, how large of a board.  Then to reach 32OHM's?

Any ideas this is obsolete but I need to come up with something mainly the
Layout etc.  I could share pics of this if it works.

Best regards,
Julian

Re: BUSS Network single line resistor

Mike Stein

Not 4 x 33 Ohms?

Just take 4 1/8 or 1/4W resistors, bend one lead back parallel to the other, and insert as per the schematic (across pins 1 and 2, across 3 and 4, etc.)

Re: BUSS Network single line resistor

Julian,

Hi thanks I just missed the little bugger the first time :)

-Terry

On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 7:23 PM, Julian Perry <[hidden email]> wrote:
http://www.jameco.com/shop/keyword=resistor-network

Start looking there

Julian

Hi
I have discovered on one of my 128's I'm not sure what revision isn't on MB.
On RP3 and RP4 on the right hand side of both 4164 RAM banks.
Are two broken I guess they are called: BUSS Network resistors in a single line
Of DIP pins.
8-pin 32OHM's
I looked on both Jameco and Digi-key they don't have this resistor BUSS.
I tried twisty wrist arcade they don't have this component.

How easy would it be to use standard resistors and pair them on a prototyper board
From Radio Shack, how large of a board.  Then to reach 32OHM's?

Any ideas this is obsolete but I need to come up with something mainly the
Layout etc.  I could share pics of this if it works.

Best regards,
Julian
[hidden email]