ADAK-1 by Thinc, Fullerton CA

I found a piece of hardware which looks like an ADC card (AD7523JN)
to be stuck in the userport. It gets its power from a separate
connector with one line to the cassette port. Google: nothing.

Does that ring a bell?

Re: ADAK-1 by Thinc, Fullerton CA

Mike Naberezny
On 6/15/17 9:22 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
> I found a piece of hardware which looks like an ADC card (AD7523JN)
> to be stuck in the userport. It gets its power from a separate
> connector with one line to the cassette port. Google: nothing.

I haven't seen that one but I have an ADC module by a company called Thinc.
The address is in Pembroke Pines, FL.  The unit I have is the "ADL-6408" and
it plugs into the C64 expansion port.  I have some photos and a scan of the
manual here:

http://mikenaberezny.com/hardware/c64-128/adl-6408-analog-interface/

Regards,
Mike

--
Mike Naberezny ([hidden email]) http://6502.org

Re: ADAK-1 by Thinc, Fullerton CA

hegedusis

ADC7523 is a D/A converter (if this chip is on the card). It can be some
kind of interface.

Istvan