A3k full service manual?

silverdr-2
Looking for the full Service Manual for the Amiga 3000 (D). I found the "System Schematics" but I need the full one with mechanical part too.

Any help?

Re: A3k full service manual?

traymond
You might look on www.bombjack.org

Good luck.

On Aug 22, 2017 2:24 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Looking for the full Service Manual for the Amiga 3000 (D). I found the "System Schematics" but I need the full one with mechanical part too.

Any help?

Re: A3k full service manual?

silverdr-2
> Looking for the full Service Manual for the Amiga 3000 (D). I found the "System Schematics" but I need the full one with mechanical part too.

> On 2017-08-22, at 22:27, Terry Raymond <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> You might look on www.bombjack.org

I did. They have the same "System Schematics" everybody has.

RE: A3k full service manual?

Raj Wurttemberg
Hi SD,

I have a manual titled:

System Schematics
A3000
March, 1990 / PN-314677-01

Is that what you are looking for? If so, is there something specific you
need?

/Raj

Looking for the full Service Manual for the Amiga 3000 (D). I found the
"System Schematics" but I need the full one with mechanical part too.

Any help?

Re: A3k full service manual?

silverdr-2

> On 2017-08-23, at 23:20, Raj Wurttemberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi SD,
>
> I have a manual titled:
>
> System Schematics
> A3000
> March, 1990 / PN-314677-01
>
> Is that what you are looking for?

This one I have and it doesn't cover mechanical parts.