6809 on C64 Development

Jim Brain

If folks find any interest:

https://github.com/go4retro/CoPro09

If anyone wants to help design/develop, let me know.

RE: 6809 on C64 Development

Baltissen, GJPAA (Ruud)

Hallo Jim,

I even have found time to look at the SCH :( But what kind of help are you looking for? Even if it is obvious, name it. I'll look what I can do.

If anyone wants to help design/develop, let me know.

RE: 6809 on C64 Development

Baltissen, GJPAA (Ruud)

I even have NOt found ....

On 5/25/2018 1:00 AM, Baltissen, GJPAA (Ruud) wrote:

Hallo Jim,

I even have found time to look at the SCH :( But what kind of help are you looking for? Even if it is obvious, name it. I'll look what I can do.

As of May 23, I have confirmed that I can:
  • start/stop the 63c09 under C64 control
  • place code into the RAM from the C64
  • run that code from the '09
  • have the '09 write data to the RAM
  • read that same data from the 64

It'd be nice to get some test program working to further validate the operation.  As well, I'm wondering how the developer would want to interact with the RAM and the additional features of the '09 (IRQ, FIRQ, NMI, HALT, etc.)

There was an idea to include an SD slot or something onboard, so I will look at that as well.

RE: 6809 on C64 Development

Hallo Jim,

I have found time to look at the SCH but Eagle 7.7.0 says it is not
an Eagle file. Same for the BRD.

Re: 6809 on C64 Development

Jim Brain
On 5/26/2018 12:26 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
> Hallo Jim,
>

> I have found time to look at the SCH but Eagle 7.7.0 says it is not
> an Eagle file. Same for the BRD.
Did you dload the raw file, or clone to repo?  I am using 7.7, and the
XML shows it to be a 7.7.0 file:

https://github.com/go4retro/CoPro09/blob/master/pcb/CoPro09.brd