6703 replacement for max machine

is there a working replacement for the 6703 on a max machine ?

one of my friend is seeking one ?

I read a lot of things about this machine but as I dont have one

I've not really followed these threads

thanks

Re: 6703 replacement for max machine

Gerrit Heitsch
On 05/23/2017 09:32 PM, didier derny wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there a working replacement for the 6703 on a max machine ?

Someone here did one, it was one GAL and a 4066...

Here's a URL:

http://cbm-hackers.2304266.n4.nabble.com/MAX-Machine-PLA-equations-correct-this-time-td4661510.html

Re: 6703 replacement for max machine

Didier Derny
Hi

thanks for information, any schematics somewhere ?

On 23/05/2017 21:44, Gerrit Heitsch wrote:

> On 05/23/2017 09:32 PM, didier derny wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> is there a working replacement for the 6703 on a max machine ?
>
> Someone here did one, it was one GAL and a 4066...
>
> Here's a URL:
>
> http://cbm-hackers.2304266.n4.nabble.com/MAX-Machine-PLA-equations-correct-this-time-td4661510.html
>

>  Gerrit

Re: 6703 replacement for max machine

silverdr-2

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> is there a working replacement for the 6703 on a max machine ?
>>
>> Someone here did one, it was one GAL and a 4066...
>>
>> Here's a URL:
>>
>> http://cbm-hackers.2304266.n4.nabble.com/MAX-Machine-PLA-equations-correct-this-time-td4661510.html
> On 2017-05-23, at 21:51, didier derny <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> thanks for information, any schematics somewhere ?

If Michau doesn't show up (I believe he still reads the list) you may ask him. Eventually I may forward your request in a private message.

didier derny wrote:

> is there a working replacement for the 6703 on a max machine ?

I have made some 20 of them but still didn't have time to put up a
website. Do you want one?

Re: 6703 replacement for max machine

6502man

I have MAX MACHINE with a 6703 faulty

I am interested by schematic or replacement.

Thanks.

Re: 6703 replacement for max machine

6502man
thanks Michal Pleban

RF signal is bad .

Next step AV Mod ...

Re: 6703 replacement for max machine

6502man
AV Mod in progress :

Next solder wire and final test ...

Re: 6703 replacement for max machine

traymond
Awesome machine

On Jun 10, 2017 8:38 AM, "6502man" <[hidden email]> wrote:
AV Mod in progress :
<http://cbm-hackers.2304266.n4.nabble.com/file/n4663025/Commodore_Max_AV_mod_1.png>
<http://cbm-hackers.2304266.n4.nabble.com/file/n4663025/Commodore_Max_AV_mod_3.png>

6502man wrote: