6566 Adapter

Jim Brain

If you've picked up one of the 6566 Adapters, hold off on soldering it up.  I made a mistake on the PCB and need to redo them.  I'll ship a new batch out in a few weeks when I can get the new ones back.

I put the extra TTL ICs on the wrong side of the 6566 socket.  Stupid noob mistake, but I put the design together quickly, and I don't have a MAX to test with.

It appears the design works, but the TTL ICs need to be relocated.

jim