2164 DRAM alteration

Can someone expand on what should be done to use 2164 DRAM on a C128.

Googling hasn't found much on this subject, thank you.

I looked with my magnifying glass confirmed RAM is 2164 (currently on my NTSC C128)
the wires all came off so I have no clue where they connect for 2164 DRAM.  🤓
small writing for aging eyes. 😃
Because of this the C128 power up screen is blank black screen, hopefully because of the wires.

Re: 2164 DRAM alteration

Gerrit Heitsch
On 12/20/2016 11:03 PM, Terry Raymond wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can someone expand on what should be done to use 2164 DRAM on a C128.
>
> Googling hasn't found much on this subject, thank you.
>
> I looked with my magnifying glass confirmed RAM is 2164 (currently on my
> NTSC C128)
> the wires all came off so I have no clue where they connect for 2164
> DRAM.  🤓
> small writing for aging eyes. 😃
> Because of this the C128 power up screen is blank black screen,
> hopefully because of the wires.

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Could you put a photo of the area in
question online somewhere?