1571 sources

silverdr@wfmh.org.pl
Seems that the file:

http://zimmers.net/anonftp/pub/cbm/firmware/drives/new/1571/1571.zip

is broken. Could a friendly soul send me a good copy?

RE: 1571 sources

Baltissen, GJPAA (Ruud)
Hallo Patryk,

I sent you a PM containing the original sources plus one file that I created from these for my own assembler.

is broken. Could a friendly soul send me a good copy?

Re: 1571 sources

silverdr@wfmh.org.pl

> On 2018-05-29, at 13:55, Baltissen, GJPAA (Ruud) <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I sent you a PM containing the original sources plus one file that I created from these for my own assembler.

Thank you, Ruud.

Re: 1571 sources

> On 2018-05-29, at 12:46, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> Seems that the file:
>
> http://zimmers.net/anonftp/pub/cbm/firmware/drives/new/1571/1571.zip
>
> is broken.

After contacting Bo and more thorough checking it seems like it's not really broken but archived in a way, which makes it incompatible with some archive utilities, like the standard one on the Mac.

RE: 1571 sources

Baltissen, GJPAA (Ruud)
Hallo Patryk, Bo,

> After contacting Bo and more thorough checking it seems like it's not really broken but archived
> in a way, which makes it incompatible with some archive utilities, like the standard one on the Mac.

Ah, I can confirm that. W10 Explorer cannot handle it, 7-ZIP has no problem. Even weirder, when sending the original ZIP I had as attachment, the security mechanism here at work refused to send it. After unpacking it with 7-ZIP and packing it again, the resulting ZIP caused no problems.

Re: 1571 sources

silverdr@wfmh.org.pl

> On 2018-05-30, at 15:47, Baltissen, GJPAA (Ruud) <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> After contacting Bo and more thorough checking it seems like it's not really broken but archived
>> in a way, which makes it incompatible with some archive utilities, like the standard one on the Mac.
>
> Ah, I can confirm that. W10 Explorer cannot handle it, 7-ZIP has no problem. Even weirder, when sending the original ZIP I had as attachment, the security mechanism here at work refused to send it.

Probably because it couldn't unzip it for verification either.